Thursday, April 24, 2008

we are all numbers

so i was thinking about numbers. and Sunday i will be 23... prime time! but then i was talking to my aunt a bit ago and she's like, wait until your 27. golden year! 27 on the 27th! then i just thought... no kidding, 4 years from this Sunday I will be 27. Get out of town. Time is flying by so fast! I know I'm young- ok. But think about it, 27 from my perspective seems like a big number. If someone were to say "I have 27 cupcakes, do you want them?" I would think "That is an awful lot of cupcakes..." You see my point right? But of course, when I'm 27 I will think the same about 35 or 40 and I will still think I'm young. It's just this crazy mindset that is entrapping me right now. Even though I like to think i'm outside of this age mentality and my mindset is "what is age anyways? We're all people, living this crazy life." I still can't help but go back to this number game sometimes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.