Friday, July 20, 2007

this is only the beginning...

I really don’t think it’s very attractive to whine. but you know it happens to the best of us. And once I get going, man I probably could get an award for complaining. Because I find the craziest things to complain about -- even the simplest thing tends to really get on my nerves.

I mean for instance when you’re walking down the street and you see someone that is super irritating you find it necessary to complain to your pal beside you for the next half an hour as to why that girl really shouldn’t be wearing shorts that short or a shirt that tight out in public and be bent over the picnic bench so every guy can stare at her. Then you find it necessary to complain about why she had to be giggling insanely loud acting like she is the hottest thing alive. Right? You know it’s true. I just confirmed this with my friend, she agrees.


Or guys- you are playing in a Halo tournament all night and you were awesome enough to invite your girlfriend to it, but instead of participating she sulks in the corner the whole night. So when you finally win the tournament, does she congratulate you? No, she yells at you about how inconsiderate you were for not paying any attention to her and then gets in the car and slams the door. Irritating-- girls who don’t even try to understand their own boyfriends. And then on top of that passengers slamming your car doors. It makes you wonder...do they have any respect for your property at all? I mean come on.


And speaking on respect, R-E-S-P-E-C-T, I love that song (fyi) why do guys find it thrilling to play mind games with girls? I mean seriously. Do they have no respect for the girls? Or is it that they just don’t respect themselves? Or do they not respect their mother? --(Seems a little out in left field but I heard somewhere that when girls start getting all crazy and rebellious they don’t respect their dad, so I am just naively assuming the same goes for mothers and sons.) But really, like when a guy acts all smooth and sweet and tells a girls she beautiful but then turns right around and tells 4 other girls the same thing, what does he hope to accomplish here? Because most girls can see through that and don’t find it fun to be toyed with, so if he is hoping to tick a girl off, he won’t have a problem doing so. I am not trying to be biased here because I know girls toy with guys too which is totally annoying. Can we stop acting like preschoolers, put away the PlaySkool and act mature. If you like a guy say so, if you like a girl say so. This immaturity is ridiculous. I guess the main problem I have is with immaturity. But I’ll save that for another day.


So this whole “blog” thing was not my idea. I’m just putting that out there. Yes me actually writing it was all me, but it was at the encouragement of my friend/co-worker. To be honest this whole blogging thing is kinda lame to me. I mean the idea is great, but it means I have to write all the time and come up with a fancy layout. Ok, so I don’t have to come up with a fancy layout, but you’ll judge me if I don’t. It’s true, you are probably already judging me because I am using a pre-made layout. And if I want to compete with the pro-bloggers out there I have to learn html. And do I really want to learn codes for a complaint page. Eh... not really. But if I miraculously wake up one day with the knowledge of the code, I will totally make this page rocking. Is that a deal? I hope this whole complaint blog/rant/rave hasn’t put a bad taste in your mouth already because I can guarantee I am not a meanie. I promise I am not perfect and I honestly admit that I have irritating qualities about myself. Here, I’ll give you one so you know I am not just trying to be superficial. Ok so when I’m tired or upset or sick I sigh a lot. I do this “heh” sound and it’s pretty loud. And it’s annoying. Oh but I also have some redeeming qualities too: 1) SpongeBob SquarePants Fan 2) Love Bunnies 3) I Recycle.


I think this relationship between you and I just may work. What do you say?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this was a really amusing post, nicole, and I thought I spied more than a couple of thiings that i do that I now know to annoy you, like slamming car doors. Will I stop? Definitely not.

Soren

PS - you're beautiful :)